SCT, Inc. has been rooted firmly in the Franklin Lakes, NJ community since it got its starting in the early 1960’s and will remain a community fixture for years to come.
Timeline of SCT
- 1962 – Albert Vozeh graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and started Vozeh Equipment Corp with his wife Karen.
- 1973 – Albert and Karen exited the contracting business and founded SCT incorporated.
- 1978 – Through various expansions and growth, SCT’s manufacturing facilities had grown to 8,000 sqft in the original Franklin lakes, NJ location.
- 1984 – Albert and Karen’s son Christopher entered his family’s business.
- 1986 – Through increased growth, SCT had now grown to 12,000 sqft of manufacturing space.
- 1990 – Albert and Karen’s son Gregory entered his family’s business.
- 1991 – SCT expanded to 15,000 sqft and purchased their first 5 axis CNC grinding machine and officially entered the orthopedic market with a spiral fluted reamer; cementing their place as a key orthopedic supplier.
- 1999 – Achieved ISO Certification through BSI.
- 2000 – All equipment certified to medical industry standards.
- 2004 – Founder Albert Vozeh passed away, leaving his legacy to his wife and sons to continue with his vision.
- 2008 – SCT expands into 18,000 sqft.
- 2016 – Due to growth and need, SCT expanded their facility to ensure hand finishing and raw material storage had secure and dedicated locations.
- 2018 – Through increased manufacturing requirements and customer demand, the facility was further expanded to scale up production (equipment, product flow, etc.) to ensure continued success in on-time delivery of quality parts.
- Today – Leadership has ensured that through expansion and growth the current manufacturing space is over 32,000 sqft with equipment and technology being continually updated to stay on the forefront of global industry growth and will continue to be considered an industry leader.